A great-tasting Liposomal Vitamin C, to be had on the go straight from the sachet or mixed into water, smoothies, shakes, yoghurt, porridge, granola & more. 1000mg of Liposomal Vitamin C per 15ml sachet.
Vitamin C is critical to the human body, and it’s effects are wide-reaching:
- Boosts the function of the immune system
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue – aids metabolism
- Beautifying – Contributes to collagen formation for the normal function of skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums & teeth.
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Helps protect your cells against oxidative stress
- Increases iron absorption
- Mental benefits – Assists in a feeling of well being
Liposomal technology – Vitamin C Zooki contains Vitamin C wrapped up in essential phospholipids
- 100% natural ingredients
- Absolutely free from artificial flavours and preservatives
- ZERO alcohol
- On the go – a convenient hit of Liposomal Vitamin C for targeted support
- Free from – Gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, vegan friendly
Great tasting on-the-go Liposomal Vitamin C. Vitamin C contributes to the immune system’s normal function, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal psychological function and normal collagen formation.
Directions for Use
Enjoy straight from the sachet, or add to water, smoothies, yoghurt & more.
How often you take Vitamin C Zooki, Liposomal Vitamin C, is entirely up to you and will depend on why you are taking it. Vitamin C is a great way to support your immune system and energy levels when feeling run down, or you can take it every day to support collagen formation and reduce oxidative stress.
Vitamin C (L-ascorbic Acid) 1000mg/15ml (1250% NRV*) Vitamin E 6.7mg (55.83% NRV*)
Glycerin, Liposomal Vitamin C Proprietary Blend (Sunflower oil containing Phosphatidylcholine and Vitamin C as L-Ascorbic Acid), Purified Water, Natural Flavours (Citrus oil and Vanilla), Vitamin E, (D-Alpha-Tocopherol), Natural Colours (Beta Carotene), Potassium Bicarbonate, Sucrose (<0.1g)*, Oleic Acid, Acid (Citric Acid).