Optibac- Probiotics Pregnancy 30 caps
€22,95 Inc. VAT
- Each serving contains 12 billion live cultures + 30 mg FOS fibres and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry
- Contains well researched friendly bacteria strains which have been trialled in hundreds of pregnant women
- All three strains are scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 and Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14® are also proven to reach the vaginal tract
- Complements your natural gut bacteria
- Maternal supplementation of L. rhamnosus HN001 may have beneficial immune effects for both mother and baby
- L. rhamnosus HN001 has been shown to stimulate immunological responses
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required
- No refrigeration is necessary when stored in a cool, dry place below 25°C
- Recommended for daily use
Unlike other friendly bacteria supplements on the market, ‘Pregnancy’ contains 3 high-quality strains which are extensively researched in and carefully selected for pregnancy from conception through to birth, as well as for post-birth and breastfeeding.
Food supplement suitable for pregnant women from conception through to birth and for breastfeeding and non-breastfeeding women post-birth with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with breakfast.
- For those unable to swallow capsules, open and mix contents with a cool drink/food.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- May be taken on an ongoing basis or as professionally directed.
- For best results use daily.
Morning sickness and/or nausea is a common symptom in pregnancy and therefore pregnant women often prefer taking supplements in the form of capsules. To make taking Pregnancy capsules as easy as possible, we recommend tilting the head forward to swallow the capsule. Details below:
- When swallowing tablets, it’s common to put the tablet in your mouth, drink some water and knock the head back to swallow it (i.e. look up before swallowing). Doing this uses the weight of the tablet to move it to the back of the throat and makes it easier to swallow successfully.
- With a capsule, however, this won’t work because of the air in the capsule. Instead, while the capsule and water are in the mouth, we recommend to look down before swallowing. This will buoy the capsule to the top of the water (back of the throat) and make it easier to swallow, particularly if morning sickness and/or nausea are a problem for the individual.
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14®, Bifidobacterium lactis HN019
- Corn starch
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 30mg)
- Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate
- No dairy
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Suitable for breastfeeding
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- No chemicals or parabens