Who is it for?
Live cultures supplement with Omega-3 for anyone seeking to support the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels.
Good to know:
- Good bacteria and Omega-3 to support the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels
- This supplement requires the two different capsules to be taken together
- The hard capsule contains 1.2 billion AB-Life® live cultures and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry. The live cultures (AB-Life® Lactobacillus Plantarum CECT 7527, Lactobacillus Plantarum CECT 7528 and Lactobacillus Plantarum CECT 7529) have undergone a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial which was published in the British Journal of Nutrition in May 2013
- The soft capsule contains 300mg of ALA (Omega-3)
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) has undergone numerous clinical trials demonstrating its efficacy at helping to maintain normal cholesterol levels, and the ability of this particular Omega-3 (ALA) to support health has been validated by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of ALA as part of a balanced diet
- Our high-quality ALA is sourced from cold-pressed virgin flaxseed oil
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy and for those on a soy-free, dairy-free, yeast-free or gluten-free (for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance) diet
- Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol-lowering medication and has no risk of undesirable side effects
- Recommended for daily use
- For best results take this product for a minimum of three months
- Can safely be taken on an ongoing basis with no risk of undesirable side effects
- Available to buy in one pack size of 30 hard capsules + 30 soft capsules
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.