Nature’s Plus – Source of Life® Garden Prenatal Multivitamin Tablets
€52,95 Inc. VAT
- COMPLETE PRENATAL MULTIVITAMIN: NaturesPlus Source of Life Garden Organic Prenatal Multi is your comprehensive natural supplement for all phases of pregnancy. Each serving offers a complete dose of all key vitamins and minerals, including folate, Methyl B12 and Iron are enhanced by a synergistic botanical whole blend.
- FERTILITY, PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING: This unique formula contains organically grown vitamins and minerals suitable for reproduction, fertility†, pregnancy and breastfeeding. Supplementing with folic acid increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus.
- SUPPORTS IMMUNITY, ENERGY AND COGNITIVE FUNCTION: Source of Life Garden Prenatal multi helps you overcome the challenges of pregnancy. This supplement supports your energy levels‡, your immune system.
- PURITY FOR MUM AND BABY: Our supplement delivers comprehensive, essential nutrition to mother and child .† without yeast, pesticides, synthetic chemicals and toxins. It is gluten and dairy-free, and safe for both vegans and vegetarians.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: NaturesPlus only uses NON-GMO, Gluten-Free and natural ingredients. All NaturesPlus products are crafted with safe, high-quality natural ingredients and are Independently, third-party tested guaranteed.
Trust pure, natural, Organic Source of Life Garden Prenatal Multi, your comprehensive, natural supplement for all phases of pregnancy. With the wholesome, organically grown, essential vitamins and minerals, Organic Source of Life Garden Prenatal Multi delivers comprehensive, essential nutrition to mother and child, without yeast, pesticides or synthetic chemicals.
*Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy; it contributes to the normal amino acid synthesis and normal blood formation; it contributes to normal psychological function, normal function of the immune system, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and it has a role in cell division. .†Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction, normal vision, immune system function, normal bone, skin, hair and nails; it contributes to normal protein synthesis and macronutrient metabolism, and it contributes to normal cognitive function. †† Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus. ‡Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism