MooGoo Nappy Balm 75g
€11,95 Inc. VAT
- Barrier cream for nappy rash is the best way to prevent irritation
- We use Zinc as the base for this cream to protect the skin
- Piroctone Olamine is an anti-yeast ingredient to keep the irritation under control
- Made with natural oils like Jojoba, Sunflower, Evening Primrose & Olive Oil
- Soothing ingredients like Shea Butter and Allantoin to care for bubs behind
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
As all parents know, babies often get sensitive skin around the nappy area. This can be caused by either a reaction to urea or yeast. Moving around as much as they tend to doesn’t help the situation much either. The introduction of a barrier cream could help soothe this, and we think Zinc does the trick.
But MooGoo wanted to make something more than just a barrier cream, so they added a whole bunch of goodness to this cream to help care for the tender area and help it along with lovely soothing and anti-yeast ingredients address the cause, not just the symptoms.
As a parent, their formulator knows just how careful all parents are regarding what goes on their child’s skin. That’s why he created the baby range when his own kids came along.