MooGoo Moothpaste – Fluoride Free 100g
€9,50 Inc. VAT
- Natural toothpaste with a Fluoride-free alternative
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite (HA) is a remineralising Fluoride substitute.
- Free from SLS, Saccharin, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide and more
- Aloe Vera promotes oral health by reducing plaque.
- Xylitol helps prevent bacteria and plaque from sticking to teeth.
- Stevia Leaf Extract makes it taste nice – especially for kids!
Our Moothpaste is our fabulous formulation that took us years to develop after talking with both dental practitioners and our customers. Many people felt that a toothpaste without Fluoride was being irresponsible as Fluoride is needed to assist remineralisation. However, others told us they would never use, or give their children toothpaste that contained Fluoride. Our aim was to provide the benefits of Fluoride to those that prefer not to use this ingredient.
Fluoride is added to most kinds of toothpaste as it assists in the remineralisation of teeth. Basically, when scratches and cracks appear in your teeth, Fluoride helps fill these cracks in before bacteria can cause tooth decay. Think of it like filling in a crack in your drywall. But what most people don’t know is that there’re alternatives to Fluoride with strong clinical evidence to do the same job as Fluoride. They just cost a little more and can be tricky to formulate with, but we did it, and we think it is worth the few cents more per brush. So instead of Calcium Fluoride, we’re using Calcium Hydroxyapatite.