Ethos – Rest Hemp Tea
€11,00 Inc. VAT
A dreamy infusion of sweet and floral botanicals.
Our organically grown Irish hemp is blended with:
- Chamomile – a daisy flower known for its calming properties
- Passionflower – traditionally used to soothe the mind as part of a nighttime ritual
- Hops – a beautiful flower used to help wind-down before bed
- Valerian – a herb which contributes to relaxation and restorative rest
All our teas use hemp organically grown in Wicklow, Ireland. We harvest the hemp in August each year with the finest leaves chosen for each tea range. Our hemp is combined with carefully selected organic botanicals to deliver functional benefits you can enjoy each day.
Hemp is grown to create this product absorbed over 100 tonnes of carbon from the atmosphere. By drinking this tea you are helping support hemp farming which directly benefits the environment.
STEPS FOR A PERFECT BREW
- One teaspoon of tea for 200ml of water
- Infuse for 5-10 minutes
- Sit back and sip in peace
Full ingredient list:
Chamomile (53%), hemp (cannabis sativa) (30%), fennel, passionflower (4%), balm, lavender, valerian (2%), hop petals (2%).
All ingredients are certified organic.
Loose-leaf: Caffeine-free and vegan friendly.