Ethos – Balance Hemp Tea
€11,00 Inc. VAT
This is a vibrant collection of sweet botanicals, mint and calming earthy undertones. In a busy world, this blend will help bring daily peace and clarity.
Our organically grown Irish hemp is combined with:
- Tulsi – a herb used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to help people find space and clarity
- Lemongrass – uplifting and purifying contributing to positive feelings
- Apple – naturally sweet and packed with important properties for wellbeing
- Rose Hip – a delicate fruit from the rose plant widely used as a source of antioxidants and vitamins
All our teas use hemp organically grown in Wicklow, Ireland. We harvest the hemp in August each year with the finest leaves chosen for each tea range. Our hemp is combined with carefully selected organic botanicals to deliver functional benefits you can enjoy each day.
Hemp is grown to create this product absorbed over 100 tonnes of carbon from the atmosphere. By drinking this tea you are helping support hemp farming which directly benefits the environment.
- One teaspoon of tea for 200ml of boiling water
- Infuse for 5-10 minutes
- Sit back and sip in peace
- Infuse one teaspoon of tea in 100ml of boiling water (5-10 minutes)
- Add ice cubes once the tea has cooled & top up with 100ml of cold water
- Add your garnish of choice (lemon, lime, mint or cucumber) and a squeeze of honey for sweetness
Full ingredient list:
Apple (36%), tulsi (22%), hemp (cannabis Sativa) (20%), lemongrass (13%), rosehip (5%), chamomile, marigold, black pepper, peppermint, lavender, cudweed, cardamon, valerian.
All ingredients are certified organic.
Loose-leaf: Caffeine-free and vegan friendly.