Vitasorb÷ B12 is a liquid preparation incorporating BioCare’s Vitasorb÷ process for maximising absorption efficiency.
- Provides liquid vitamin B12 to facilitate absorption
- Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of healthy red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 is required for the maintenance of healthy nerve function.
- Ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets and can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal problems
- Suitable for the elderly
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division.
Vitasorb B12 is a liquid preparation incorporating BioCare’s Vitasorb process for maximising absorption efficiency. Vitasorb B12 is absorbed efficiently and can be taken in much lower doses. Vitasorb vitamins can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or added to water, fruit juice or milk. The Vitasorb range is formulated with the intolerant individual in mind.
Directions for Use
Ten drops taken daily in water, juice or milk with food or taken directly under the tongue or as professionally directed.
Purified Water, Vitamin B12 (Hydroxycobalamin), Preservatives (Citric Acid & Potassium Sorbate).
Product Information per Daily Intake – Vitamin B12 50mcg 2000% EC NRV