P-5-P is the biologically active form of B6. This complex combines magnesium, zinc and vitamin B2, which are co-factors in the proper utilisation of B6 in the body. Vitamin B6 is involved in hormone production and the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Citrates are particularly beneficial for those with low stomach acid as they require little or no acidification prior to absorption.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails, bones and vision.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis.
- Vitamin B2 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B2 and B6 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
Pyridoxal-5- os ate (P-5-P) is the biologically active form of vitamin B6. The utilisation of vitamin B6 in many metabolic processes is dependent upon associated nutritional co-factors. Mineral citrates contain a mineral ion bonded to citric acid. Zinc citrate is the form of zinc found in human breast milk. Citrates are a readily absorbable source of minerals.
Directions for Use
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 20mg 1429% EC NRV, Vitamin B6 50mg 3571% EC NRV, Magnesium 100mg 27% EC NRV, Zinc 13.7mg 137% EC NRV. Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Zinc Citrate, Riboflavin, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide).